le site ou on parle de tout sur dofus! Index du Forum
le site ou on parle de tout sur dofus! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - DirectX Crash Errors - FIX PATCH

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le site ou on parle de tout sur dofus! Index du Forum -> le site ou on parle de tout sur dofus! -> "défouloir"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bot~

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Mai - 00:42 (2015)    Sujet du message: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - DirectX Crash Errors - FIX PATCH Répondre en citant

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - DirectX Crash Errors - FIX PATCH

DOWNLOAD: ks-cheats.eu/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-errors-crashes-fix-patch/

CD Projekt RED released recently The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and some players complained about some errors and crashes that affects their gameplay.The most common The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Errors that people encounter are: Random Crashes, FPS Drops, Shadows Issue and Black Screen Error.Because of these errors you might not be able to play the game but we released a tutorial below on how to fix them.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt FPS Drops, some players encountered fps drops and low fps like 20-30 that makes the game stutter and hard to play.

"I got this game early and the fps sucks and the shader is too dark so if your playing on high its dark and doesn't look good, as well a lot of bugs, would not recommend until fixed."

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Crashes, random crashes and crashes at the startup of the game were encountered by some players that resulted in the game being closed and lost progress.

"When i try to start the game it crashes everytime and sometimes it doesn't even launch.Please help me!"

"I can't even play this game because i get crashes everytime i try to play the game, it's very annoying, i can't play more than 10-15 minutes because it crashes"

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Issue, some people are facing problems with the shadow, it's huge and black.

"Please help me with this problem, all of the game shadows are black and i can't play the game like this."

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Black Screen, you might encounter some problems with the screen turning black.

How to fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Errors
How to fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Crashes
How to fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Black Screen
How to fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Blank Screen
How to fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Download Errors
How to fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Bugs
How to fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Pc-Lag

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Mai - 00:42 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le site ou on parle de tout sur dofus! Index du Forum -> le site ou on parle de tout sur dofus! -> "défouloir" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a